Under WiFi you will find all printers that are shared in the Wi-Fi network you are currently using (e.g. in your home office). The same printers can also be found in apps with an integrated print option (e.g. Word, right illus.). Here, printers may be displayed twice, because this display comes from the Android device directly and not from ezeep. Therefore, always select only printers that are marked with the ezeep icon.
Note: You must have an existing ezeep account to be able to print.
Before using a Wi-Fi printer for the first time, you must assign a driver to the printer.
- To do this, select the printer and then tap Select a printer model.
- Find your printer model in the list and select it,
- After selecting your Wi-Fi printer, proceed as described in the Print document section.
After selecting the printer, you can make further settings in the ezeep-Blue app, as well as in the apps with integrated print options.
- Now select the number of copies you want to print and change other settings if necessary (color, orientation, paper size...).
- Then tap Print, or the printer icon.